With the progression of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, Parweld is doing everything we can to help reduce the spread of the virus. We wanted to update you on the actions we have been taking to support our customers and our colleagues.
What is Parweld doing?
At Parweld, the safety of our customers and staff is always our top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and following the latest advice issued by the UK Government.
• We have reviewed and are monitoring our stock levels to ensure continued supply. We are also able to manufacture a range of products from our Head Office here in Bewdley,
• We are working with our customers to minimise visits to their site but maintain our communication levels during this troubling time,
• Where possible we are restricting visits to our premises,
• We are restricting visits to our suppliers,
• Staff are being reminded of the importance of maintaining good hand hygiene and following the latest advice issued by Public Health England.
Currently, we are unsure of what full affect the Coronavirus could have but we urge all customers to be well prepared for any outcome and to make sure they have stocks in place or orders placed to prevent any potential disruptions. However, we do reserve the right to restrict the level of customers’ orders if we feel there is an element of “panic buying” or profiteering taking place.
Parweld can offer scheduled orders over an agreed period. We will continue to monitor the situation and if this changes, we will provide you with an update.