Warranty and Service – Terms & Conditions
Parweld's warranty and service plan are only available for machines purchased from new from an authorised Parweld distributor and are only available to users in the UK and Eire. For products purchased outside of the UK and Eire please contact your local distributor for full terms and conditions.
Covered for 6 Years – 3 Years Warranty + 3 Years Servicing
XTS 162 | XTS 162DV | XTS 202 | XTS 203 | XTS 403 | XTS166RC
XTT182DV | XTT202DC | XTT202P | XTT207DV | XTT250DCP | XTT353P | XTT503P
XTP40 | XTP63 | XTP103
XTM160I | XTM182I | XTM200I | XTM252I | XTM254I | XTM503I | XTM201Di
XTM301S | XTM301C | XTM303C | XTM403
3 Years Warranty Only
2 Years Warranty Only
XTE 171 | XTE 181 | XTE 201
Parweld warrants its customers that its products will be free of defects in workmanship or material for the period noted. This warranty is limited to defects which arise solely from faulty design, materials or workmanship provided always that defective Goods or parts of Goods are promptly returned by you at your expense to our premises. Parweld will correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement, at Parweld’s sole discretion of any components or parts of the product determined by Parweld to be defective, providing that this is within the stated warranty time period.
Parweld can provide a loan machine during warranty repairs (subject to conditions).
Covered for 6 Years – 3 Year Warranty PLUS 3 year Servicing
“Covered for 6 Years” entitles the customer to 3 years full warranty followed by a 3 year service plan. In order to qualify, the machine must be registered with Parweld within 28 days of purchase via the website only – www.parweld.co.uk/warranty-registration
Parweld agrees to provide one service within each 12 month period following the end of the warranty, for 3 years. The purchaser should contact Parweld directly to book a service and arrange for the machine to be returned to Parweld at its premises. Parweld can arrange collection and return at cost.
Parweld can arrange a hire machine at a cost during servicing, please discuss at time of booking.
The service will include the following:
The machine will be put through a full diagnostic inspection and under go extensive testing to ensure that it is working at its best, all internal connections will be checked for security and safety, and the machine will be put through an electrical safety test (PAT). All official accessories returned will be checked for condition and function. We will check the condition of the power cord and any connected plug and ensure the it is in a safe condition with no visible cuts or cracks.
A report will be provided listing any essential work required and any advisory items.
The machine will be put through a full diagnostic inspection and under go extensive testing to ensure it is working at its best, all internal connections will be checked for security and safety, and the machine will be put through an electrical safety test (PAT). All official accessories returned will be checked for condition and function. We will check the condition of the power cord and any connected plug and ensure the it is in a safe condition with no visible cuts or cracks.
A report will be provided listing any essential work required and any advisory items.
General Terms and Conditions
- Warranty and/or service plan are non-transferrable.
- Parweld will not accept responsibility for repairs not carried out by Parweld or their approved repairers.
- Parweld shall not under any circumstances be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, lost profits and business interruption. The remedies of the purchaser set forth herein are exclusive and the liability of Parweld with respect to any contract, or anything done in connection therewith such as the performance or breach thereof, or from the manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, or use of any goods covered by or furnished by Parweld whether arising out of contract, negligence, strict tort, or under any warranty, or otherwise, shall not, except as expressly provided herein, exceed the price of the goods upon which such liability is based.
- The plan is effective for the time stated beginning on the date that the authorised Distributor delivers the products to the purchaser. Parweld reserves the right to request proof of purchase to confirm start date. If this is not forthcoming, warranty and service plan will be deemed to start from the date Parweld delivered to their Authorised Distributor.
- Parweld may request proof of purchase in order to validate claims.
- Parweld reserves the right to alter or withdraw this warranty and service plan at any time.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Warranty periods vary dependent on model.
- Parweld’s liability under this warranty shall not exceed the cost of correcting the defect of the Parweld product.
- This warranty does not cover any product that has defects deemed by Parweld to be caused by normal wear and tear, improper use, use of spares, accessories, or replacement parts not approved by Parweld, modifications or alterations, or any other circumstances outside of Parweld’s control.
- This warranty is void if Parweld finds that the product has been subjected to improper handling, storage, installation, improper care or abnormal operations.
- Purchaser’s rights under this warranty are void if replacement parts or accessories are used which in Parweld’s sole judgement may impair the safety or performance of any Parweld product.
- Purchaser’s rights under this warranty are void if the product is sold to purchaser by non-authorised persons.
- The warranty is effective for the time stated beginning on the date that the authorized Distributor delivers the products to the purchaser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall the warranty period extend more than the time stated plus 3 months from the date Parweld delivered the product to the authorised distributor.
- Parweld makes no other warranty, express or implied. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all others, including, but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Warranty repairs on larger machines may on some occasions be performed on site at the sole discretion of Parweld.
- Parweld will endeavour to provide a loan machine when requested, however this is subject to business constraints and availability of machines and is not guaranteed. Parweld accepts no liability for special, indirect or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, lost profits and business interruption in a situation where they are unable to provide a loan machine.
- Loan machine only available to business customers. Any loss or damage to loan equipment will be chargeable.
Service Plan Terms and Conditions
- Service plan only available to original purchaser from an authorised dealer. If the machine is subsequently resold the service plan will no longer apply.
- Service plan offers a maximum of 3 services in the 3 years immediately following warranty end. No more than 1 service will be performed per 12 month period. If a service is not arranged within this time Parweld will offer no alternative or extension.
- Parweld can arrange collection and return of machine at purchaser’s cost. Parweld is not liable for any loss or damage during transit, and it is not liable for delivery timescales.
- Parweld will endeavour to arrange a service at the date requested by the purchaser, but this is not guaranteed.
- Parweld will aim to service the machine on the date agreed providing that the machine is receipted at Parweld’s premises no later than 1 working day before agreed service date, however while Parweld seeks to meet the service needs of its customers at all times, its resources are finite, and this may not always be possible. We will use all reasonable endeavours to complete the service within the time estimates given, but will give no guarantee and will not be held liable.
- Parweld will endeavour to service the machine at the agreed intervals and in timescales estimated, but will not be liable for any direct loss or for any loss of profits or loss of business or other consequential loss caused by Parweld’s delay in servicing in any way.
- Parweld will not offer any alternative to the conditions set out or extend this service plan period under any circumstances.
- Items not specifically mentioned in the service plan summary in this document and any replacement or repair required due to excessive wear or tear or misuse are not covered by the service plan.
- Parweld may amend the terms of service plan when deemed necessary.